|
|
Dec 30, 2009/ 12:53 PM
Towards 2010
It’s been too long since I have last entered a blog entry. Not counting the ORD countdown and blog anniversary entries, it has already been half a year since I have last posted any entries. Probably too tired to do anything during the past 6 months, but now it’s a totally different story. Do note that there has been a change in the way I have entered my blog posts. I suppose as time goes by, I really wanted to make sure that my English doesn’t rust too much. Might be just my own thoughts and beliefs though. I might want to change my Blogger template again as the new year comes, probably by the next Chinese New Year in February 2010. The year 2009 is coming to an end, and it has been quite uneventful other than my NS life. It is going to be rather uneventful for the coming year, at least for the first half. Now awaiting for university course to start, which is due after the inaugural Youth Olympic Games in August 2010. The 2 year-end trips that I had was rather interesting: Dec 3-6 Port Dickson + Cameron Highlands (family trip), Dec 21-23 Genting Highlands (hcse trip). Frankly speaking I preferred the earlier trip because I’m totally not into theme parks and expensive food which tastes cheap. The Genting trip was fun, despite having RM15 wanton noodles… The new year is going to start off with a class gathering, strings gathering and a relative’s wedding lunch. Not quite what I have expected previously, but it is quite nice to have such major gatherings at least twice a year. Hopefully the new year will be a nice and wonderful year. Picture of the day: To usher in the new year with Times Square, New York. 
bop to the top
|
baohe. 21 already. no longer nsf. waiting to be in ntu in 31aug2010.
was hci 06s7a, hci 1a2a3a4a, pcps 1k2k3e4b5a6a.
plays maple story, dota, aoe3. listens to good songs from the eurovision song contest since 2005. listens to chinese songs. 孙燕姿. 林俊杰. she. fir.
not sure how to start mugging starting from aug2010. wants loads of money. good grades for all tests. laptop. >1gb mp3 player.
dunno whether got anything else...
my personal dna report
Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!
|
|
07.2004
08.2004
09.2004
10.2004
11.2004
12.2004
01.2005
02.2005
03.2005
04.2005
05.2005
06.2005
07.2005
08.2005
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
10.2008
12.2008
01.2009
02.2009
04.2009
05.2009
06.2009
07.2009
10.2009
11.2009
12.2009
01.2010
05.2010
08.2010
This layout was made by Toomunch/ Denise, Best viewed in IE7 resolution 1024 x 768
|
Dec 30, 2009/ 12:53 PM
Towards 2010
It’s been too long since I have last entered a blog entry. Not counting the ORD countdown and blog anniversary entries, it has already been half a year since I have last posted any entries. Probably too tired to do anything during the past 6 months, but now it’s a totally different story. Do note that there has been a change in the way I have entered my blog posts. I suppose as time goes by, I really wanted to make sure that my English doesn’t rust too much. Might be just my own thoughts and beliefs though. I might want to change my Blogger template again as the new year comes, probably by the next Chinese New Year in February 2010. The year 2009 is coming to an end, and it has been quite uneventful other than my NS life. It is going to be rather uneventful for the coming year, at least for the first half. Now awaiting for university course to start, which is due after the inaugural Youth Olympic Games in August 2010. The 2 year-end trips that I had was rather interesting: Dec 3-6 Port Dickson + Cameron Highlands (family trip), Dec 21-23 Genting Highlands (hcse trip). Frankly speaking I preferred the earlier trip because I’m totally not into theme parks and expensive food which tastes cheap. The Genting trip was fun, despite having RM15 wanton noodles… The new year is going to start off with a class gathering, strings gathering and a relative’s wedding lunch. Not quite what I have expected previously, but it is quite nice to have such major gatherings at least twice a year. Hopefully the new year will be a nice and wonderful year. Picture of the day: To usher in the new year with Times Square, New York. 
bop to the top
|